SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- Personal data: Any information that enables to, directly or indirectly, identify an individual (surname, first name, ID N°, address, e-mail… including sound and image).
- Processing of personal data: any operation or set of operations, whether, carried out using automated processes, and applied to personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or modiﬁcation, retrieval, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disclosure …
- Data controller: an individual or legal entity that determines the purposes and the means for personal data processing.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OFFICER
The processor of your personal data is the RIC of Fez Meknes region.
- Purpose: we collect data for a legitimate and disclosed purpose.
- Relevance and proportionality: we collect relevant and non-excessive data with respect to this purpose.
- Duration: we restrict the data retention period vis-à-vis the purpose.
- Security: we implement adequate means to guarantee security.
- Rights: we guarantee your rights to information, rights of access, amendment, and opposition.
In accordance with Law No. 09-08 enacted by Royal Decree 1-09-15 of February 18, 2009, on the protection of individuals against personal data processing, you have the right to access and amend any of your personal data by contacting the Digitization and Simplification of Procedures Division on the above-mentioned phone number or by email at [email protected]
The recipients of the data at the RIC are the “Investor’s House” and “Economic Impetus and Territorial Offer” units
You may also, for legitimate reasons, make an objection to your data processing.
Such processing has been registered and approved by the National Control Commission for the Protection of Personal Data (CNDP) under receipt N° D-GC-634/2021
All useful precautions and appropriate organizational and technical measures have been taken to preserve the security, integrity and conﬁdentiality of your personal data and to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing or using them.
When you choose to communicate your personal data, you expressly consent to the collection and use of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the present charter and the applicable legislation.
USE OF “COOKIES”
Update of the charter
The present charter might be modified and updated, we commit ourselves to develop it according to your expectations in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.