In virtue of Law 47-18, relating the reform of the Regional Investment Centers (RIC) and the creation of the Unified Regional Investment Committees, published in the Official Gazette on February 21, 2019, Fez-Meknes RIC is a public establishment with legal personality and financial autonomy. The RIC is run by an Administrative Board chaired by the Wali of the Region of Fez-Meknes.
The Wali of the Region of Fez-Meknes.
- President of the Council of the Region
- Regional representatives of public administrations involved in the investment
- President of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of the Region of Fez-Meknes
- President of the Chamber of Handicrafts of the Region of Fez-Meknes
- President of the Chamber of Agriculture of the Region of Fez-Meknes
- President of General Confederation of Moroccan Companies of Fez-Taza
- Representative of MIEDA, ADA, Morocco SME, NAESP, OFPPT, the Urban Agency and the CGF.
- Three independent individuals appointed by the Chairman of the Administrative Board
The Administrative Board of Fez-Meknes RIC should have all the necessary powers and attributions for the operation of the Regional Investment Center. It shall namely fulfil the following duties :
- Approval of the action program, the annual management and activity report
- Approval of the budget, the organization chart, the staff regulations, procurement and accounting regulations
- Adoption and approval of the annual accounts of the Centre and the allocation of its income.
3 times / year (Before March 31, June 31 and October 31)
Deliberates upon the presence of at least half of its members and makes decisions by a majority of votes